Elvetham Heath Market
Elvetham Heath’s Market selling locally made produce on the second Saturday of the month.
Come along to The Key and sample lots of delicious food from local producers.
Elvetham Heath Market is now at the Church on the Heath end of The Key Car Park.
Elvetham Heath Christmas Market. Saturday 9th December 10am to 1.30pm.
Make sure you come and stock up on delicious goodies where you’ll find something to delight everyone at our Christmas market.
- Order your Christmas meats and foods from Furney Copse Farm, White Lodge Farm and Alison’s Eggs;
- Gifts and foodie treats from Beeutiful; Bonboosh Marshmallows; Chalk Hills Bakery; Flower Tree
- Florals; Hampshire Confectioner; Hartland Fudge; Longdog Brewery, Mudfood; Pickle Bear Preserves;
- Buy your Christmas trees and logs for your fire from Winchfield Logs who will deliver to you.
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of mulled wine from The Parish Council and Vox Choir singing Carols around the Christmas Tree.
Please note: there is no market in January.
Regular stallholders include:
- Tony Wellbelove, Wooden gifts and items
- Betteridge Brewery, Ales and gift packs
- Chalk Hills Bakery, Bread and Pastries
- Furney Copse Farm, Meat and Christmas orders
- Winchfield Logs, Wood and Logs
- Hampshire Confectioner, Chocolate & Macarons
- Mudfood, Pies
- Pickle Bear Preserves, Pickles and Hampers for Christmas
- White Lodge Farm, Meat and Hot Food
- Simple Cook, Hot Food Wraps
- Hartland Fudge, Fudge (including vegan) and spreads
- Bonboshmarshallows, Marshmallows
- Alison’s Eggs, Free Range Eggs
- Elvetham Heath Parish Council, Information, collect your copy of the Elvetham Heath Directory and pick up free dog poo bags
- Women’s Institute, Homemade Cakes
2017 Market Dates
- Saturday 9th December 10am to 1.30pm
About our Market
Elvetham Heath Market has a fantastic selection of food as well as other local suppliers selling high quality goods. We run on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 10am to 1.30pm. Our location is in The Key on Elvetham Heath GU51 1HA with free parking available in Morrison’s Car Park.
You can follow our news on FB ‘Elvetham Heath Farmers’ Market’ and on Twitter ‘@EHMarket.
We would like the market to keep growing with your support. Come and visit, or come and sell your high quality products!
Applications are welcome from the following types of producers:
- Primary farm producer: includes meat, fish & seafood, eggs, fruit & vegetables, milk and dairy, honey & bee products, wine, cider & beer, flowers and plants.
- Hand-made consumable products: includes cakes, bread, ready-meals, condiments, confectionery, preserves and desserts whose main ingredients are primary farm produce as above.Hand-made crafts made from locally sourced naturally occurring materials eg, carved wooden items, willow baskets etc.
To apply for a stall please download and complete the Elvetham Heath Market Application Form.
View the Rules for Stallholders View the Elvetham Heath Market Rules
Alterntively please email email@example.com