Elvetham Heath Market
Elvetham Heath’s Market selling locally made produce on the second Saturday of the month.
Come along to The Key and sample lots of delicious food from local producers.
Elvetham Heath Market is now at the Church on the Heath end of The Key Car Park.
Elvetham Heath Market on the 2nd Saturday of the month 10am to 1.30pm.
Make sure you come and stock up on delicious goodies where you’ll find something to delight everyone.
- Chalk Hills Bakery, Bread and Pastries
- Furney Copse Farm, local meat including pork as well as Red Devon beef and lamb (subject to availability)
- Winchfield Logs, Wood and Logs
- Hampshire Confectioner, Chocolate & Macarons
- Mudfood, Ward winning pies
- Pickle Bear Preserves and Pickles
- White Lodge Farm, Meat and Hot Food
- Simple Cook, Hot Food Wraps
- Bonboshmarshallows, Marshmallows
- Alison’s Eggs, Free Range Eggs
- A Basing Bakes, Gluten Free sweet and savoury
- Batch Farm, Cheese
- Love From Betty, pet accessories
- Elvetham Heath Parish Council, Information, collect your copy of the Elvetham Heath Directory and pick up free dog poo bags
2018 Market Dates
- Saturday 10th February 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 10th March 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 14th April 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 12th May 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 9th June 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 14th July 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 8th September 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 13th October 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 10th November 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 8th December 10am to 1.30pm
About our Market
Elvetham Heath Market has a fantastic selection of food as well as other local suppliers selling high quality goods. We run on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 10am to 1.30pm. Our location is in The Key on Elvetham Heath GU51 1HA with free parking available in Morrison’s Car Park.
You can follow our news on FB ‘Elvetham Heath Farmers’ Market’ and on Twitter ‘@EHMarket.
We would like the market to keep growing with your support. Come and visit, or come and sell your high quality products!
Applications are welcome from the following types of producers:
- Primary farm producer: includes meat, fish & seafood, eggs, fruit & vegetables, milk and dairy, honey & bee products, wine, cider & beer, flowers and plants.
- Hand-made consumable products: includes cakes, bread, ready-meals, condiments, confectionery, preserves and desserts whose main ingredients are primary farm produce as above.Hand-made crafts made from locally sourced naturally occurring materials eg, carved wooden items, willow baskets etc.
To apply for a stall please download and complete the Elvetham Heath Market Application Form.
View the Rules for Stallholders View the Elvetham Heath Market Rules
Alterntively please email email@example.com