Elvetham Heath Farmers’ Market
Elvetham Heath’s Market selling locally made produce on the second Saturday of the month.
Come along to The Key and sample lots of delicious food from local producers.
2017 Market Dates
- Saturday 9th September 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 14th October 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 11th November 10am to 1.30pm
- Saturday 9th December 10am to 1.30pm
Regular stallholders include:
- Artisan Dairy (Cheese and free range eggs)
- Beeutiful (natural skincare)
- Chalk Hills Bakery (artisan baker)
- Furney Copse Farm (home reared pork, bacon and meat)
- Garden Creations (plants and garden designer)
- Good Stuff Cakes
- Mudfood (Pies)
- Pickle Bear Preserves
- The Rose Attic (vintage furniture)
- The Simple Cook (hot food – Jerk chicken and Sriracha & Rosemary wraps – cooked on bbq)
- White Lodge Farm – (meat as well as hot drinks and hot food)
- William Alexander Logs
About our Market
Elvetham Heath Market has both Artisan Food and Craft with a fantastic selection of food as well as high quality artisan crafts. We run on the 2nd Saturday of each month from 10am to 1.30pm. Our location is around the paved area to the side of The Key Centre in The Key on Elvetham Heath GU51 1HA, leading to the Main Hall of of The Key Centre where the craft stalls are located. There is free parking in The Key Car Park and the Park and Ride across the roundabout from The Key Centre.
You can follow our news on FB ‘Elvetham Heath Farmers’ Market’ and on Twitter ‘@EHMarket.
We would like the market to keep growing with your support. Come and visit, or come and sell your high quality products!
Applications are welcome from the following types of producers:
- Primary farm producer: includes meat, fish & seafood, eggs, fruit & vegetables, milk and dairy, honey & bee products, wine, cider & beer, flowers and plants.
- Hand-made consumable products: includes cakes, bread, ready-meals, condiments, confectionery, preserves and desserts whose main ingredients are primary farm produce as above.Hand-made crafts made from locally sourced naturally occurring materials eg, carved wooden items, willow baskets etc.
To apply for a stall please download and complete the Elvetham Heath Market Application Form.
View the Rules for Stallholders View the Elvetham Heath Market Rules
Alterntively please email firstname.lastname@example.org